March Freezer Cooking Class- Sunday March 21st @3pm
Freezer classes are back!! Meals generously serve 4 people, and can be packaged by 4, by 2, or in single servings.
How this works:
- Choose 5 of the following 9 meals...
- Checkout and pre-pay...
- Invite a friend and when they sign up, receive a dozen cookies or a mini fruit pie as a thank you from me!
- Come to the market Sunday March 21st at 3pm with a large box or a couple reusable grocery bags/coolers, assemble your meals, take them home and pop them in your freezer, feel like a BOSS when you've got dinner covered.
- Italian wedding soup and Crusty Italian Bread
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Crock Pot Rosemary Chicken with wild rice and mixed veggies
- Pulled pork, slider buns and oven fries
- Creamy Chicken & Spinach Alfredo Lasagna
- Walking Taco Casserole
- Deconstructed Eggroll in a Bowl- roasted cauliflower, ground pork, shredded cabbage and carrots with a no sugar Asian sauce
- Chicken, Broccoli, Bacon & Mushroom Rice Casserole
- Pork Tenderloin with Twice Baked Potatoes
ALL Covid-19 safety precautions will be taken.
***For the months of March and April (and maybe longer) we will prep and pack your meals for you to ensure a contactless experience if you would rather not attend the class. The meals will be prepped by market staff in our commercial kitchen, not during the freezer class event.***